Position Title: Empresarias Del Futuro Advocate/ETO Administrator
Essential Duties: The EDF Advocate coordinates activities and events related to the program, provides individual financial coaching to former and current program participants and support to the ETO structure
Reports to: Empresarias del Futuro Program Director: Claudia Alcántara/Senior VP Programs Neusa Gaytan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and promote appropriate candidates to participate in the EDF groups
- Contact , interview and register participants in person
- Maintain records of registration, attendance, evaluations, expenses, coaching sessions, follow up, events and surveys information
- Assist with group sessions using appropriate curriculum as needed
- Prepare educational materials for trainings
- Conduct and maintain records of follow-up calls or interviews to current and previous EDF participants to evaluate the program impact
- Maintain accurate data information and generate program report as needed
- Facilitates utilization of the software system
- Enable and disable features and functionalities of the system
- Provides information and support to staff regarding MLEA- ETO System as needed
- Participate in professional training and engage on advocacy efforts on behalf of program or agency
- Attend internal and external meetings as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Associate Degree/Equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs and ability to handle software
- Flexibility to work and co-locate in different sites and schedule
- Dynamic and effective interpersonal skills
- Creative and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in both Spanish and English
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, for consideration.
DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING
JOB SUMMARY: Plans, directs and controls the financial services of the agency, and applies principles of accounting to maintain the accountability of the agency’s activities.
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
Send CV and cover letter to Claudia Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develops and maintains systems and procedures for agency financial operations, exercising independent judgment in conformity with organization policies and goals.
- Prepares monthly financial statements for organization.
- Prepares monthly reports of budget activity regarding support and expenditures and unfunded balances and a statement of cash flow.
- Prepares annual budget and contract budgets.
- Prepares monthly reports on grants and contracts.
- Interacts directly with Finance Committee and Board of Trustees.
- Reports to CEO and Supervises Bookkeeper
- Oversees the payroll process including entry of the appropriate journal entries in the agency’s computer system.
- Analyzes the total operation of the agency to determine financial requirements and advises the CEO.
- Represents the agency on fiscal and accounting matters with outside parties, and interfaces with agency’s auditors.
- Prepares allocation tables for indirect expenses and revenues items as needed.
- Review open invoices reports, following up with payment or adjustments.
- Prepares budget revisions as needed and budget variance schedules per fund.
- Ensures contract compliance with regard to grants and contracts.
- Prepares reports for and participates in the monthly finance committee and Board meetings.
- Perform other duties as requested by President/CEO.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university.
- Three to five years of experience. Not-for-profit background preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word and accounting systems. FUND-EZ preferred.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.